The website has been created using the web platform of SIA Mozello, registration No. 40203002519 (hereinafter - Mozello). Mozello provides Inga Cirule with an online selling platform that allows it to operate the Website and its services.
You expressly agree that we may:
- use web analytics tools (you can disable this feature);
- contact you by e-mail (only order-related e-mails or answers to the question / message sent on this Website will be sent to you).
1. CHAPTER – HOW THE INFORMATION IS GATHERED AND USED
1.1. How and what information is obtained?
Inga Cirule obtains only such personal information that you voluntarily provide via e-mail, by filling in forms on the Website, placing and confirming an order for goods, as well as in other direct communication with you.
When you use the Website or its services, the server automatically records the information that your browser sends to each website you visit, such as the time of day, the type of browser, the references to the website address and your IP address.
When using the Website and its services, information such as your name, business name, billing and / or shipping address, email address and telephone number may be requested.
When planing an order on the Website, you may be directed to an SSL-secure website operated by a trusted payment processing merchant, where you will be required to provide personal information, including information about your payment card. The information you provide to our billing merchant will be processed in accordance with its privacy or confidentiality policy. We recommend that you read it before confirming your purchase. Inga Cirule will have access to your name, surname, company name, address and contact information, but will not have access to your payment card or payment account access data.
We do not collect or store payment card information.
1.2. How the information obtained can be used?
Personal information obtained may be used for such purposes:
- to ensure the delivery of the requested goods;
- to process your orders, issue invoices and notify you of the status of your order;
- to provide you with effective customer support;
- for security, anti-piracy and fraud prevention purposes;
- to comply with or verify compliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules;
- to reconnect with you on Facebook using Facebook's custom audience feature.
The non-personal information collected may be used for such purposes:
- to personalize and assist you in using the Website and its services;
- to improve Website services, customer experience and advertising strategy;
- to improve Website services, customer experience and advertising strategy;
- for statistical or research and analysis purposes.
In addition, we may prevent the identification of personal information by deleting any information that identifies you specifically and using only the remainder of the information for the purposes set out above.
We may transfer your information to third parties in order to comply with legal requirements, cooperate with law enforcement authorities, prevent criminal activities and protect the legal rights of Inga Cirule, you and others. To the extent not expressly prohibited by applicable law, we may disclose personal information obtained without notifying you if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to:
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request;
- cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies in the field of investigation;
- investigate, prevent or take action in relation to possible criminal activities;
- fulfill the Distance Agreement;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Inga Cirule, customers, partners, other users and the general public;
- in situations where there is a threat to the personal security of any person.
1.3. How long the obtained information is stored?
Your personal information is stored only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was originally obtained or for which you have given your consent, to the extent permitted or required by law.
2. CHAPTER – COOKIES AND USING OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that websites you visit store on your computer, tablet or phone. They are widely used to provide website or make the Website more efficient, as well as to provide information to website owners. None of the cookies used by the Website contain any personal information. The following is a more detailed list of cookies that can be set by this Website.
Session cookies. These cookies are especially important for you to be able to navigate the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have requested, such as signing in to your account, would not be possible.
Cookies that remember your choice. Some of the cookies used on this Website allow the Website to remember your choices (such as your language choice).
Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain information about how visitors use the Website. This information is used to prepare reports and helps improve the performance of the site. Cookies store information anonymously.
Targeted advertising cookies. These cookies are used to increase the effectiveness of your advertising and to show ads that may be interesting to you. You can opt out of receiving these cookies as described below.
Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies may be set by the following third party services used on this Website: Google Analytics, Facebook "Like", Instagram "Follow", Google + 1 Button, YouTube Videos. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activities on other websites and cannot be controlled by Inga Cirule as these cookies are not set by this Website.
2.1. How can you control cookies?
You can control cookies and opt out in several ways:
- using private browsing mode. Most browsers offer a private browsing mode (private window, incognito window, or In Private window). Any cookies created in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows;
- modifying browser settings. You can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies. However, by disabling cookies or certain types of cookies, you may interfere with your user experience on this Website and other sites or prevent them from working properly;
- with free tools. You can opt out of receiving specific targeted advertising cookies.
3. CHAPTER – TOOLS FOR THE PURPOSE OF TARGETED ADVERTISING NOTICES
Inga Cirule may use third-party targeted advertising tools to re-communicate with Website visitors and customers.
For example, when you visit a Website, Google or another advertiser used by Inga Cīiule may capture it by storing a cookie in your web browser and then use it to serve other Inga Cirule ads on its website and on the websites of its advertising partners.
You can opt out of the collection and use of targeted information for advertising by using one of the free tools below:
- choices of web;
- your online choices.
4. CHAPTER – GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Inga Cirule uses the Google Analytics tool to understand how the Website is used and to improve the user experience. User data is completely anonymous. You can learn more about Google's privacy practices in relation to its analytics services by visiting www.google.com.
Inga Cirule may use the demographic and interest reporting features of Google Analytics to view anonymous statistics about the demographics and interests of website visitors.
To disable these steps, install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
5. CHAPTER – DATA STORAGE
The data obtained from the Website is stored in Mozello's databases, servers and Mozello applications, providing the necessary hardware, software, networks, storage and related technologies necessary for the secure storage of data, the operation of the Website and its services.
6. CHAPTER – YOUR RIGTHS, RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (hereinafter - GDPR) (for example, you are a citizen of the European Union and provide Inga Cirule with your personal data), you have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- the right of access to information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data stored by Inga Cirule in a widely used electronic format free of charge;
- the right to correct. You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected without undue delay and incomplete personal data;
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to have your personal data deleted without undue delay as soon as the data are no longer required for (a) the provision of services, (b) invoicing and (c) compliance with any applicable law, act, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request;
- the right to restrict processing. You have the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data (a) if you object to it and Inga Cirule has no legitimate grounds to continue processing, (b) if you dispute the accuracy of the data, (c) if the processing is unlawful or (d) if you have necessary to establish, implement or defend legal claims;
- right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time, unless it is necessary for a task in the public interest or there are indisputably legitimate grounds for processing. You can also object to processing that is done for direct marketing purposes;
- other rights under the GDPR. For more information, visit the GDPR website.
7. CHAPTER – AMENDMENDS